Over at ETFdb.com, I just finished up writing a five-piece series on options income strategies using ETFs. It's primarily written for beginners and those who haven't traded options in the past but I'm sure options trading veterans will find some useful information in there as well.
In the series, I talk about more basic options strategies using simple calls and puts in order to generate income and eventually get into somewhat more complex strategies such as strangles. I also cover a number of different technical indicators that can be used to help identify when and how to implement a proper options trading strategy.
The links for each of the five articles are below.
- ETF Options Income - Part 1: An Introduction
- ETF Options Income - Part 2: Earn Income with Weekly ETF Options
- ETF Options Income - Part 3: Increase Your ETF Yields with Call Writing
- ETF Options Income - Part 4: Increase Your ETF Yields with Put Writing
- ETF Options Income - Part 5: Increase Your ETF Yields with Strangles
I hope you'll take the time to check them out! As always, please comment below to let me know if you liked them or found them helpful in your own trading.
If you enjoyed reading this article, please be sure to share it below and subscribe to the site so that you don't miss any updates or new stuff! As always, thank you for taking the time to read!